Nutrition - 21 Day Detox Challenge - Join Us!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday The 13th....Representing Possibilities

Here we are on Friday the 13th!!! Now there are a lot of people that I know and that are out there that make this day a day of gloom and doom. Well I am here to say "No Worries", it's just another day REPRESENTING POSSIBILITIES!

This year there are three Friday the 13th and it hasn't happened since 1998 and it won't happen again until 2015. Not that I really care about that, because anyone who knows me knows I don't, let's just think about this for a moment and see how you can turn things into a moment of success for you in your everyday life.

I watch a powerful video pretty much each day and each time I do I get all inspired and ready to go all over again. I have never really told anyone about the video but I am sure many many of you out there have already viewed it. Well for those that haven't I recommend you DO NOT pass up the opportunity.

Throughout my journey of life I have come across some great opportunities and have tried to make the right choices. But as we all know sometimes there are those choices that put us in a place that after the fact we wish we would have not chosen to make. As I always say, "would have, could have and should have, imply feelings of guilt". You already made the choice, you recognize the results did not put you in a favorable position, now make the choice to change your position.

I am a firm believer that no matter what the excuses or explainations we have for our good or bad choices, "We are who we CHOSE to be". This video confirms that there are others out there that agree that are making powerful choices to change not only themselves but the world around them.

Make a choice TODAY to live your life with the intent to rise again every time you fall and keep moving forward in the moment.

Hope you enjoy the video as much as I do ever day. If nothing else I certainly have no complaints viewing Will Smith's beautiful smile. It's just simply to die for! I will never be afraid to die on the treadmill again! SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW THE VIDEO!

MAKE THE CHOICE NOW AND KNOW YOU HAVE AN AFFECT ON WHAT HAPPENS....MOVE YOUR UNIVERSE

AND.....

Remember.............

"Always Do The Things You Think You Can't"

If I can be of assistance to you with your health and fitness goals please let me know. We have some great tools available online that will make you succeed.

Log Onto our website for more details! www.TriValleyBootCamp.com

Find out more about our FREE BOOT CAMPS!
ENJOY THE VIDEO!

No comments: